Eco-Products are Bridgestone brand tires designed for improved environmental performance.
The Eco-Product designation shows that the tires have:
- Improved rolling resistance which helps increase fuel efficiency and reduce vehicles’ emissions.
- Environmentally conscious materials, such as low- aromatic oil, silica technology, and recycled materials.
And have one or more of the following characteristics
- Reduced tire weight which conserves resources.
- Longer lasting tread, which increases tire life and conserves resources
- Lower-noise technology.
- Ecopia EP422
- Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia
- Dueler A/T REVO2
- Turanza Serenity Plus
- Destination LE2
- Tire Labels
- Brochures, Website, etc.
- Full Implementation: 2011